Better Windows, Bigger Savings
With so many products on the market today, selecting the window or patio door that is right for your home, family and environment can be a little over-whelming. That's why our designers and engineers developed a triple pane vinyl replacement window and patio door system that takes the guesswork out of ‘window shopping’ and puts your family’s wants and needs into action.
Browse our catalog below to find the best the market has to offer in affordable design, ingenuity, and energy efficiency. Or just give us a call and let one of our expert staff help you every step of the way.
Double Hung windows, our most popular window style, are an essential additional to your home due to their classic beauty, instant style and overall appeal. Double Hung can be open from the top or bottom for the best possible airflow and tilt-in sashes for convenient, ladder-free cleaning. Their classic design adds instant style to any home.
Double-Hung Windows add classic elegance to your home. Their advanced engineering and clean, modern design make our double-hung windows the perfect selections to every modern home. The patented magnetic seal option further reduces chances of air or water migration into your home. The solid vinyl construction will not chip, peel or not and never required scraping or painting. Our double-hung windows are also available in new construction.
Coordinate your windows to the distinct architecture of your home with wood grain interiors, vinyl or painted exterior finishes, hardware options, grid patterns, and DreamGlas®. We offer a total of 16 painted options, 3 vinyl colors, 5 WoodGrain options that pair perfectly with a variety of hardware finishes.
Tailored To your home
*On complete home window replacements only. Some restrictions may apply.
Guaranteed or we pay the difference
If you don't get at least 33% in fuel savings After replacing your windows, we'll cover the Difference*
Options & Finishes
"One of the most energy efficient windows on the market."
Triple Glaze Glass: Choose from high-performance insulating glass systems featuring Low-E glass enhanced with Argon or Krypton Gases and sealed with Intercept® ULTRA Stainless Steel Black spacer made from a alloy material.
When it comes to air infiltration, less is more. The lower the CFM (cubic feet per minute), the less air the patio door lets pass through. This example shows how our patio door compares to industry standards.
NorthCounrty Windows & Doors is proud to offer vinyl replacement windows and doors with the ENERGY STAR® label. Every ENERGY STAR qualified window and door is independently certified by the National Fenestration Ratings Council, or NFRC, to perform at or above strict levels set by the U.S. Department of Energy. The rating gives you the tools needed to compare window and door performance.
Painted Exterior Finishes
Choose from a wide variety of decorative grid patterns, styles and colors. All grids come between the glass for easy maintenance and a clean, modern look:
Select from a series of custom-made decorative glass designs that capture the distinct textured look of stained glass.
Innergy Rigid Thermal Reinforcements are advanced fiber glass reinforced resin inserts, designed to slide easily into window and door frame chambers for greater support and insulation.
The result is a new, more efficient system with all the strength and structural reinforcement of aluminum, but with a whole new set of high performance benefits for the home.
Performance & Efficiency
- Solid Vinyl Construction: will not dent, scratch or corrode for long lasting beauty
- Parallel I-Beam Construction: creates a
- dramatically stronger mainframe system
- Four-Point, Fusion-Welded Frames and Sashes: eliminates separations and air leaks, for maximum strength an energry efficiency
Design & Style
- Contoured Sash: creates a picture frame appearance to add style
- Custom Options: decorative glass, interior and exterior colors, Innovia blinds and between the glass grid
- Invisi-Screen: protects your home from bugs and your view from distortion as compared with other screens
- Triple Finseal Woolpile Weather-Stripping at the Meeting Rail: for increased thermal protection
- Frame and Sashes: serve as a thermal blanket around the window
- E3-MAX Glass: two lites of Low-E glass, one lite of annealed float glass and two Krypton Gas enhanced air chambers for maximum energy efficiency
- Sloped Sill: quickly drains water away offering greater protection from water infiltration
- Triple Foam-Tite® Seals: create a weather-inhibiting barrier
- Intercept® ULTRATM Stainless Steel Black Spacer: is U-shaped in its design, supports seal longevity and gas retention by allowing the glass and sealant to move with the normal expansion and contraction
- FlexScreen®: Nearly indestructible.
- Barely visable. High-performance spring steel frame
The Details Matter
Engineered for superior performance
The NorthCountry Window Collection provides the exclusive solution for the beauty, comfort and energy savings you desire for your home.
Energy Savings & Environmental Management
One of the most energy efficient windows on the market with a remarkable 0.17 U-Factor. NorthCountry Windows will keep your home’s interior environment consistently comfortable while saving you money on your heating and cooling bills.
E3-MAX® contains Low-E glass with eight layers of microscopic coatings that act like a filter for greater energy efficiency.